WAKE UP MAKE UP


MY DAY MY SIMPLE MAKEUP

  Hi , good afternoon everyone . I want to share about my simple day with my simple makeup . Before I tell you something , I want you guys know about "CHOOSE in MAKEUP" . Many of us will choose the over makeup because for them, it makes them look very gorgeous and charming . But for me, I loves something simple but still look nice . Everyday when I hangout or go to class , I choose the simple thing in makeup . For me , as long as not too much and still look like natural in my face . Even simple makeup takes a long time same like you choose the "over makeup" , but I prefer to choose the simple thing in makeup . Still look so nice even so I choose the simple of makeup .

Come on !  Let's see my photo collection when I'm hang out with my simple makeup ~













 

Comments

Post a Comment