MAY YOUR DAY BE AS FLAWLESS
MAKEUP NOT MASK
Makeup is a way for a women to look like herself ,only pretty and more confident . Many of us said money can't buy our happiness . YES . Money can't buy happiness but money can buy the makeup ! Meaning of makeup is use it to highlight your face ,not to hide it.
Sometimes ,I believe that women can be a pretty without makeup and they can be powerful of pretty with the right makeup. Men should understand when women said "I'll be ready in five minutes . They mean is ,they be ready in half hour . So you guys don't disturb them when they get ready in makeup. Some people loves wear too much of makeup . I'll show you the "over makeup" in the world .
![]() |
| KOREAN'S POWER OF MAKEUP |
![]() |
| ENGLISH'S POWER OF MAKEUP |
MALAY'S POWER OF MAKEUP



Flawless~
ReplyDelete