BEAUTIFUL PARADISE

                                            
                                                    HAPPINESS LOOKS GORGEOUS

Happiness for women is when they have a lot of makeup because for them it is something satisfying and very proud of it. Same like me . When I have what I want, it make me so happy and I am proud of myself because I got what I want . Not all women will be what they want but for me, if I want it I'll be get it . And for my life, no boyfriend no problem but no makeup I can be a crazy women ever . HAHA ! Seriously I can't live without makeup. I know every women can feel what I feel when we all don't wear any makeup. It is nightmare for women , you know ! Oh My God ! I can't imagine if I not wear the makeup . I can't accept that 😆 Can you imagine the happiness what I mean ? Can you ? No ? I mean is like when you guys have a lot of lisptiks ,a lot of eyeshadow, a lot of eyeliner and others. Got it ? Still no ? Oh My God . Okay . I will show what I mean .


Let's see guys !



Heaven,right ? 😍😘

Comments