MAKEUP CRUSH


 FAVOURITE YOUTUBE OF MAKEUP


Talk about makeup , every women want to be a professional girl when they use the makeup , right ? Yes ! Me too . I always want to be perfect women when I use a some makeup , I want to be look like I'm the perfect women when I'm use the makeup . Any skill that we can be learned including in youtube or going the makeup class .

To me , I learned a lot of makeup on youtube . Usually I will follow up the Farisa Safrina and Asyalliee Ahmad website . They will be taught how to makeup , any skill any tutorial they will teach. First, I'll show you some pictures of them . And then , I will shared with you their website . Ok guys ! Let's see Farisa and Asyallie picture of makeup !

➤ FARISA SAFRINA 
instagram  : Farisa Safrina
website      : www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwenvUFryU




➤ ASYALLIE AHMAD :
instagram : Asyallie Ahmad
website     : youtu.be/LUY4HNz2jDY





Enjoy your day with my blog you guys ! 😉😊

Comments